We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- REDESIGNED DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUN: The updated HT400 heat tool is a durable, versatile heat gun for home, workshop, craft and hobby projects. It features dual high 680°F (360°C) and low 450°F (230°C) temperature settings
- HANDS FREE FEATURE: Use the installed, retractable stand for hands free operation to easily complete all of your household heating and crafting projects
- MANY PROJECT USES: The Wagner heat embossing gun can be used to apply heat shrink tubing around wire, emboss cards and crafting projects, remove stickers, shrink wrap presents, make jewelry and more
- PRECISE CONTROL: The small size makes the HT400 heat gun great for getting into hard-to-reach places and concentrating high heat on small areas
- COMPACT DESIGN: The unique angled design offers three operating positions (palm, pencil and hands free), ensuring the best fit and feel for your project