We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- ECONOMIC DIAGNOSTIC TOOL:NT210 OBD scanner read & clear the troubles codes if the check engine light is on, including current DTCs, pending DTCs and Permanent DTCs,for MIL Turning Off, Emission Testing, I/M Readiness, Checking Freeze Frame and VIN Retrieval.It is cheap but performance good
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN :Plug and play! NO need of batteries.Equipped with a large LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment, Compact size and Light weight,operations are very simple.It is a DIY dianostic device, you could do a diagnosis by yourself without driving your car to workshops
- UNIVERSAL COVERAGE:Code reader VXDAS NT210 is suitable for most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles that is equipped with 16pin port and is compliance with OBD2/CAN protocols.includes light-duty trucks (12V only), SUVs and mini-vans with standard 【compatible with hybrid, but not for eletronic vehicles】
- RETRIEVE INFOS:The code scanner features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library which shows code and code means directly instead waste time in searching codes definition identification on internet.Reads and displays the VIN for users to identify the vehicle information, the WM1, VDS, and VIS,which is useful when buying a used car.
- NO WORRY: Multilingual data output for easier diagnostics: English, French, German, and Spanish.12 months warranty ,Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.