We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS – Professional operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, vehicle tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this complete kit of (4) 2″ x 144″ loop style rim straps, and (4) snap hook ratchets is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- HEAVY DUTY TIE DOWN WEBBING – Vulcan Classic Yellow tie down webbing is durable and specifically designed to work with ratchet buckle tensioners. The webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance, and is tough enough to hold up to the tensioning pressure of the ratchet buckle.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS – These heavy duty, car tie down units include smooth O-rings and a cordura wear pads. The polyester 2” tiedown webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance. The smooth O-rings reduce strap wear, while the cordura wear pads also reduce strap and vehicle damage. The snap hooks on the ratchets mate with side rails and D rings.
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED SAFETY AND COMFORT – The wide ratchet handles deliver a superior grip and comfort for easy use even when wearing gloves. The snap hooks have spring loaded latches for extra security. The webbing is light weight and easy to handle, yet exceptionally strong and durable.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT – Safe working load of 3,300 lbs. is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection. All Vulcan vehicle transport products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products – a name you can trust.