We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- FOR FINISHED OR UNFINISHED WOOD SURFACES – Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver can be used on both finished and unfinished wood surfaces. We recommend using 0000 steel wool when cleaning and preserving most wood projects. However, do not use steel wool on high gloss finishes like cherry or mahogany, or on black lacquer finishes. Use Touch of Beeswax after using Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner.
- USE ON FLOORS, CABINETS, AND FURNITURE – Touch of Beeswax can be used on all kinds of wood surfaces. Use it as a conditioner for your hardwood floors. Use it to restore and protect your kitchen cabinets and other wooden cabinets. You can also use it to preserve wooden furniture. This product will reveal the natural beauty of the wood surfaces around your house.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE – Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver can even be used on antique woods. Our unique preserving solution will recondition tired and faded wood surfaces, restoring their original beauty. It penetrates directly into the wood to revitalize sun damaged and water damaged surfaces, leaving a lustrous, polished shine. This is the kind of shine that antique dealers dream of.
- WITH NATURAL ORANGE OIL – Orange oil is one of the best natural cleaning agents. We use it in our Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner, and it works wonders in our Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver as well. Orange oil is a safe alternative to the toxic, harsh chemicals that are found in many other wood cleaners and polishes. It’s safe to use around children and pets, and it’s easy on your hands.
- PENETRATES DEEP INTO WOOD SURFACES – If you let the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver dry overnight, it will penetrate up to a quarter inch into the wood surface. This will prevent the wood from drying and cracking. Especially dry or damaged wood surfaces may need multiple coats of the product. This wood preserver contains beeswax, orange oil, and carnauba wax.