We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Forged Steel Construction, for Installation and Removal of the Valve Spring, Without Removal of Cylinder Head From the Engine
- The Multi-Point Adjustable Base of This tool Bolts Securely to the Head While the Adjustable Lever Mechanism Pivots From the Bar Thus Compressing the Spring
- Quick Removal and Installation of the Spring Retaining Keepers is Then Easily Accomplished the Large Openings on Both Sides of the Compression Tube
- Complete With 1 Iron Pole, 1 “Easy Grip” Handle, 5 Removal Kit Sets, and a Storage Case
- Applicable for OHV & OHC Petrol Or Diesel Engines on the Following: Audi (4 and 5 Cylinder), Nissan, toyota, Chrysler, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Porsche (924 & 928), Volvo, VW (4, 5, 6 Cylinder), Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Saturn and Others