We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Delivers serious jump-starting power with 1400 peak amps and 700 instant starting amps
- Reverse polarity alarm alerts when there is an improper connection; Connect the clamps to the battery, turn on the switch and start your vehicle
- Features a 120 PSI air compressor to help inflate tires with low pressure; High-powered LED light rotates 270 degrees to help you work in the dark
- Built-in 12V DC outlet and (3) 3.1A USB ports provide portable power for electronic devices; Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer
- Jump starter should be charged every 30 days when not in use; Charges using a standard household extension cord (sold separately)