We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- OPTIMAL EYE PROTECTION: Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/25000 sec. In case of electric failure, the welder remains protected against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16. 1/1/1/2 rating. It meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN379 4/9-13 standards; A smart choice for safety.
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT MEETING DIFFERENT DEMANDS: Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings adaptable for different environments and task duration; Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition. Filter’s light level DIN 4, switching from dark to bright state within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- CLEAN COMFORTABLE VIEW: Equipped with standard 3.85’’ x 3.15’’ clear visor viewing area; Diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance and angular dependence allowing the welder to see clearly at different angles; Light weight (1 LB) suitable for long time working; Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE: The Auto Darkening Filter (ADF DX-980N) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens; Sensitivity adjustments from ambient lighting sources; Battery powered with solar panel technology for longer life (up to 5000 hrs).
- GOOD FOR VARIOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS: Recommended to automotive, construction, and food & beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation, etc.