We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Selterm bare copper battery cable ends are made from 100% annealed copper, providing a high degree of conductivity for maximum current flow. This particular variant is generally suitable for use with 1 Gauge Wire & 1/2″ Eye (M12) Stud
- Approved by OEMs, our electrical wire ring connectors are designed with a heavy duty construction for high temperature durability and enhanced mechanical strength
- These ring terminals have a close end pad design, keeping electrical components, batteries and cables safe and free from moisture, and also prevents solder from leaking during installation
- Designed for durability, and tested to meet S.A.E conductivity standards J163 & J1811; UL listed to U.S. & Canadian saftey standards and rated for upto 600V DC when properly installed; RoHS & REACH compliant
- Freedom to choose from a variety of wire sizes, stud sizes & pack quantities, that fit your requirements and applications; Can be crimped or soldered; Use with a compatible copper cable; Audio wire may not be a direct fit. Recommend to check product dimensions to ensure a proper fit