We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: this obd2 scanner is a no-brainer decision. Featuring full OBD2 functions, easy operation, compact design etc. with a budget friendly price, it’s the best possible solution for any entry-level DIYers to perform basic car maintenance. 24-month worry-free is provided
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Most American, European and Asian OBDII-compliant models manufactured from 1996 and newer are covered by this OBD2 reader. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- UNIVERSAL OBDII SCAN: The code reader gets the complete 10 modes of OBDII test to retrieve car fault codes, view freeze frame data, easily determine the cause of check engine light, turn off MIL and check vehicle emission-related monitors such as O2 Sensors, EVAP system etc.
- DTC LIBRARY & MULTILINGUAL: Every code comes with a description for better interpretation & analysis, and to eliminate the need to search online. The scan device also supports seven languages that include English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
- EASE OF USE: Four button keypad buttons that make the menu super easy to scroll. “Plug and Play” feature does not require any battery or charger. Well built with a colorful LCD display to indicate test results directly. The diagnostic scanner is pretty easy to use for beginners.