We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- ?【Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS Diagnostics】 +【 Full OBDII Functions】 The LAUNCH Scan tool not only supports performing standard OBD/EOBD diagnostics as Live Data Graphing, Vehicle Information, I/M readiness, DTC Lookup, etc, but also comprehensively accesses the main ECU’s for Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag system, reading and erasing code, live data stream, and turning off the system warning lights. ?The Diagnostic Report will help users avoid blind maintenance, saving money and time.
- ?【One-click Wi-Fi Updates + AutoVIN】The obd2 scanner adopts a fast Android operating system and provides a variety of easy-to-use features, including 1? One-click update via Wi-Fi (with lifetime free update service) 2? AutoVIN service automatically retrieves vehicle VIN for troubleshooting accurately 3? Battery Voltage service monitors real-time battery voltage of 12V vehicles in graphical.
- ?【Data Record & Report & Print + 24-Month Warranty】Use the “FEEDBACK”feature, LAUNCH professional experts will provide best-possible solutions for your issues in time.You can record or playback any data stream or diagnostic results, and print them by email for further analysis. ?️The Diagnostic Report automatically records the basic diagnosis report and can be shared via email. 24-month warranty for any quality problems.
- ?【720P Resolution Touchable Screen】The scan tool with 5.0-inch touchscreen and 720P resolution delivers outstanding image quality, allowing you to easily analyze problems. ? 2 operating methods ?The anti-slip handle design and anti-fall shell greatly extend the lifetime of the scanner. ? The obd2 scanner has a built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery and supports charging through the vehicle.
- ?【Wider Vehicle Coverage】LAUNCH OBD2 scanner is an upgraded version of CRP123 with a wider coverage of suitable vehicles and more languages support (?️English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean). ? Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles in the US, Europe, and Asia, with over 57 car brands and up to thousands of models. ⚠️Note: For AT/ABS/SRS diagnostics, the CRP123X scanner Work better with cars in 2006 or later.