We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- ?KM301 combines a scan tool and a battery analyzer into one, quickly reads and resets check engine light codes on all OBD2 compliant vehicles, and analyzes the actual cold cranking amps capability of the vehicle starting battery, healthy state, starting system, and charging system common faults.
- ?Accesses to emissions readiness status displays Live Data in both graph and text forms. Built-in on-screen DTC definitions help you find some deep problems and makes your diagnosis easier. Auto VIN acquisition, O2 Sensor, and EVAP Test (Mode 8), Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6) are all available.
- ?Watching the operation of the 02 sensors on the graph mode enables you to locate the bad sensors in a couple of minutes; Data logging feature makes it available to record and review logs. Ability to print the result makes the process of investigating the issue a whole lot easier.
- ?Designed for 12 V acid-lead batteries with a capacity of 100 to 2000 CCA, KM301 displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds, and allows you checks if the starting motor works correctly.
- ?Enables to see if your car charging system is working correctly as well as check if your car battery is sending the necessary amperage throughout the electrical system. Meanwhile, the ripple test only takes 6 secs to show the real time ripple, ripple volt and charging volt value, which help mechanics to diagnose the rectifying circuit.