We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- SECURE YOUR VALUABLES – Enjoy outdoor activities without thinking of losing your keys, cards or valuables. This secure key vault inconspicuously allows you to keep your valuables secure at all times during outdoor activities where that might usually be a hassle.
- HIGH IMPACT ALUMINUM – The Hitch receiver is constructed from high impact aluminum and is a vault that combined with the HitchSafe provides the most secure location on your vehicle to store spare keys and other personal items.
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED – The HitchSafe easily installs and uninstalls in seconds with no tools required. To access your valuables you simply release the rubber dust cover that looks like any normal hitch cover, enter in your personal 4 number dial combination, which releases the drawer and allows you access to your valuables.
- SAFE AND SOUND – The HitchSafe is far superior to the magnetic key holders that fall off at the first bump. The HitchSafe is contained within the solid steel structure of the Hitch Receiver with a combination that only you know.
- NOTE – The 2005 Toyota Tacoma’s and the 2007 Toyota Tundra’s OEM Hitch Receivers require optional longer pins. The HitchSafe fits all other makes and models to include RV’s, all OEM and all aftermarket hitch receivers.