We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING: Manufactured from high-quality diecast aluminum, our fuel transfer pump with manual shut-off unleaded nozzle is extremely dependable and lightweight and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application.
- QUICK-INSTALLATION: The EZ-8 GPI fuel transfer pump has easy installation and direct tank mounting. The design of the pump is meant for permanent mounting on fuel storage tanks.
- ROTARY GEAR DESIGN: The rotary gear is engineered with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus this rotary gear will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. When you need reliable performance GPI’s gear pumps are over engineered to deliver.
- EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of our fuel transfer pumps is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene at flow rates up to 8GPM. This model’s compact design allows for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: GPI EZ-8 fuel transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty and are Motor U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards. The EZ-8 has a low-maintenance design and is ideal for on the go fueling for agricultural and automotive applications and is the pump of choice for refueling recreational vehicles.