We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass thru technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion