We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- XL GearBox design has a longer beam to increase leverage and torque
- Bright, full polish chrome finish for rust prevention and easy cleaning, oil and dirt wipes right off
- 0° offset and slim profile to access the tightest spaces and recessed fasteners
- Off corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° to move fastener as opposed to 30°
- Standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn fastener
- Long bolts and threaded rods are not a problem, the ratcheting head allows the wrench to travel the length of the threads without removing the box end from the fastener