We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- MULTI-MOUNT DESIGN: Dual, cross-drilled hitch pin holes allows the hitch receiver tow ring to connect horizontally or vertically, providing extensive recovery anchor point options, as well as versatility and convenience for other heavy-duty towing needs.
- HIGH-CAPACITY: Features a gross towing weight rating up to 10,000 pounds – more than double the weight of a standard truck, which is only about 4,500 pounds – this sturdy hitch receiver is built to haul.
- HEAVY-DUTY: The solid shank is crafted using a drop forged steel manufacturing process for superior strength and resilience, and finished with a rugged powder coating to resist rust and corrosion, making this hitch receiver towing ring built tough for lasting use and performance.
- COMPATIBLE FIT: Designed to accept rope or chain towing applications, this hitch receiver tow ring fits a standard 2 in. x 2 in. hitch box opening on most trucks and SUV’s.
- EASY-TO-INSTALL: Simple to use and quick to install, this hitch receiver can be left attached for instantaneous use as the need arises, or can be easily removed and reinstalled as needed.