We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This dual-output trailer wiring adapter makes it easy to tow different trailers with your vehicle, equipping it with a standard 7-way RV blade socket while retaining use of the existing 4-way flat wiring.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring harness adapter comes with dust covers for the 4-pin and 7-pin wiring sockets to protect the terminals from water, dirt and corrosion. The wiring harness is also well-protected with the included slit loom sleeve.
- STANDARD CONNECTION. This trailer hitch wiring adapter plugs into any standard 4-way flat and can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights, trailer brakes and auxiliary power (some splicing required).
- EASY TO INSTALL. This dual-output 4-pin to 7-pin trailer adapter wiring comes ready to plug into your vehicle or trailer wiring with minimal splicing required. It also includes a mounting bracket for convenient attachment to your trailer hitch or bumper.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this trailer harness adapter is made from durable black plastic that will never rust or corrode.