We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- NOT compatible with iOS devices (iPhones, iPads etc) For iOS devices, see our WiFi OBD Reader; This version of our Bluetooth OBD2 scanner and is only compatible with Android or Windows devices
- Compatibility – Our OBDII reader will work on all vehicles purchased in the USA model year 1996 or newer; Unlike other OBD2 readers, ours works on all OBD2 protocols including J1850 and CAN
- 2 Year Warranty – For 2 years you will be covered by our warranty against all manufacturing defects; With a hassle free claims process and friendly USA based support you cannot go wrong
- Monitor & Analyze – A must have tool for any DIY mechanic; You can read and clear your check engine light and monitor different vehicle sensors in real time to better locate your problems
- IMPORTANT – Please follow ALL setup steps indicated in instructions for a successful connection! This OBD2 scanner does not read ABS, SRS, TPMS, Oil Change or any other non-OBDII related lights