We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 【ACTIVE TEST】: Autel MS906 diagnostic scan tool supports active test, allowing you to input commands into the ECU, check the integrity of the vehicle’s system or parts by monitoring the operation of the actuators. Vehicle components, such as wipers, door controls, windows, air conditioners, engine fans, idle control could be well checked with this function.
- 【SERVICE FUNCTIONS】: Autel MS906 comes with 25 useful service functions after update including Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake bleed, DPF, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, SEATS, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire SIZE, TEC learn. These special functions are all-round, reliable, powerful, running super fast, time-saving and cost-effective for a professional mechanics.
- 【Full System DIAGNOSTICS & ECU coding】: MS906 accesses full system diagnostics, involves ABS, SRS, Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Electronic, Engine, Transmission, etc. It also gives the capability of ECU coding to change programmed options which already existent in the software. NOTE: The ECU coding is not universally compatible with all vehicles. Please send VIN number to MotorzoneUS@outlook.com to make sure and welcome to contact us for any problem.
- 【Why MaxiSys MS906 Is Super Fast】: MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8’’ capacitive HD touch screen, MaxiSys MS906 could efficiently provides comprehensive analysis in seconds.
- 【Worry-Free SERVICE】:With 1-year warranty, 12 month free updatem, Cloud-based MaxiFix online community, if you think it doesn’t meet your need, just return it. For any problems, we are 24 hours here. Note: 1)The default language of MS906 is English. 2)MS906 supports the Audi /Volkswagen Guided Functions, the basic Audi/Volkswagen Individualisation and the control unit replacement of all models (except the models or modules that need to be programmed online).