We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 【TPMS Sensor Check】The sensor check function allows activating of TPMS sensor to view sensor data such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, frequency. It also sends the sensor data to vehicle’s ECU to let the ECU learn the positions of sensors whenever wheels are rotated or sensors are replaced.A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
- 【TPMS Relearn】This function, which provides users with quick access to the vehicle’s ECU, enables users to do TPMS diagnostics, such as reading/writing sensor IDs on vehicle ECU and reading/ clearing codes of TPMS system, and to save data for later reviews and printing.The Review Data function allows user to view and print out saved data of the latest TPMS diagnostic recordings by the service tool.
- 【TPMS Sensor Programming】The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or one that is not functioning. The scan tool is easy-to-use with a proven efficiency and guaranteed accurate results.This function is designed to program the MX-Sensor by applying random IDs created according to the test vehicle, when it is unable to obtain the original sensor ID.
- 【Copy by OBD】This function allows users to write in the saved sensor information to MX-Sensor after performing Read IDs from Vehicle in Relearn function.Copy by Activation allows user to bypass OBD II and automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to the MX-Sensor. It is used after the original sensor is triggered.
- 【About Software Update】Customer service team is available for 24 hour ▲email@example.com▲You can use a Mac or a Windows-based computer to download the suitable version from the website and proceed.More detail you can download the User Manual below “Technical Specification” on this page.