We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Send Car information to ▲email@example.com▲ to check compatibility
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 50 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates are available for AL619. Download the newest software anytime. The customer service team is available for 24 hours:▲firstname.lastname@example.org▲You can get a quick respond and solution from seller