We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Feel free to get technical support via emailer Q&A if you are unsure whether the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
- BATTERY TEST: AL539B, a expanded function OBD2 scanner with the additional capability of battery testing, is a great solution for you to quickly and accurately test most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries
- CIRCUIT TEST: It is not only a simple OBD2 code reader but also a top-rated battery tester with AVOmeter. It will be easy for you to quickly access information about voltage, continuity and current of any vehicle for battery status analysis
- EMISSION-RELATED FEATURE: Except the special battery test function, this OBD2 scanner’s basic functions are emission-related diagnoses, I/M readiness status check, O2 sensor test, on-board monitor test which are necessary on passing emission tests
- MIL TURN-OFF: The most direct and typical functions of this code scanner is to turn off the check engine light (MIL), which is completed via clearing the stored fault codes after the problems are solved
- FASTER DIAGNOSES: For faster and more convenient diagnosis, the Autel code reader AL539B supports DTC lookup for detailed codes information retrieval, data playback and print capability for convenient vehicle health status analyzing