We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 【FEATURES AND MUTI-FUNCTIONS】1. Turn off the MIL (check engine light) by determining the cause and removing trouble codes; 2. Build-in Fault Codes Definition Lookup Library; 3. Views Freeze Frame Data;4. Reads Live PCM Data Stream;5. On-board Monitoring; 6. Displays I/M Readiness;7. Oxygen Senor and Evaporative Control System Test; 8. BAT Check;
- 【EASY AND COMPATIBLE】 – Perfect for anyone from beginner to expert even without manual. Works on MOST 1996 and newer OBDII compliant US, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN. Supports various languages: German, Russian, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
- 【ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY】1. With an easy-to-read UI design, the user can easily access to Diagnostics, I/M, BAT Check, Review, Print Data, DTC Lookup, Setup, and Help; You don’t need to read the manual to know what to do, even for a beginner; 2. Seven easy to operate buttons make more convenient.
- 【INTEGRATED ATTRIBUTES】 Equipped with 2.4″ TFT large true color LCD display with backlight, unit conversion, beep setting, battery and charger free, long enough cable of 4.6 feet
- 【Note】It can support all 12V Gasoline cars, but not available for diesel cars, 24V heavy duty cars, Hybrid or electric vehicles; It can’t support ABS system; Only for 16 PIN OBD II protocols. When you want to update the software, please make sure to press any button of the OBD scanner before connecting the USB to the PC terminal. 3 year warranty