We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Works on most vehicles sold in the USA with the model year of 1996 or newer, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian-Based cars or newer. It supports ALL OBDII protocols – ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, and CAN (Controller Area Network). It also supported 16 languages.
- Full OBD service modes supported: Turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL), read/erase fault codes and reset the monitor, graphing Lives data stream, view freeze frame data, O2 sensor test, EVAP system test, I/M readiness status (emissions), advanced On-Board monitoring test and retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- The improved battery detection function allows monitoring your vehicle battery automatically with reliable real-time graph data form instead of a direct result on the screen that an ordinary code reader does, which will ensure that you can access and analyze the accurate live data and determine the battery’s health status or expected remaining life. You know ahead of your battery conditions.
- The enhanced fault code definition function helps you fully understand the meaning of the code without any hassle which an ordinary code reader can’t do. Pressing the “i” button will give you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don’t understand. It saves you the trips to a mechanic, lets you decide whether it’s something you can fix or need more advanced help, save money and time. Printing fault codes with code definitions are also available.
- Equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT true color screen, upgraded to a more advanced STM 32-bit CPU which has the specialty of high speed, and steady performance compared to its competitors. Lifetime free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Directly download the software from the ANCEL official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install.