We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, and gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It’s equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310, The up/down button for scrolling the menu. The Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty. Dear Buyers: This listing is under posting many unverified bad reviews by its competitor, please buy with confidence, we’re reposting the issue to resolve it.