We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- DURABLE ENGINE CLEANING GUN: The ABN Engine Degreaser Sprayer High Pressure Cleaning Gun with 4-foot Air Siphon Hose is a high-speed 2-way action syphon spray gun that blasts dirt, grease, and oil quickly from engines and machinery; The compressed air sprayer hose gun features a pressure trigger for maximum efficiency and a long reach nozzle to reach those tight awkward spaces in your engine bay, deck, and wheels
- 4-FOOT SIPHON HOSE: Included in this kit is a durable 4-foot tube with a 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) inner diameter that is incredibly easy to attach and maneuver; Simply attach the 4-foot oil siphon hose to your solvent sprayer and dip the other end of the hose into the oils, solvents, cleaners, or insecticides you plan to use; The powerful syphon spray gun operates with a 1-HP or larger air compressor to deliver 3.0 CFM at 90 PSI giving you a great control rate of flow for your project
- SPECIFICATIONS: Includes an aluminum air pressure gun, a long reach cleaning nozzle, and 4 feet of siphon tubing with a built-in solution strainer; Attached to the handle is a pressure trigger, a 1/4-inch (6.4 mm) air inlet that attaches to the supplied siphon hose, and a 1/2-inch (12.7 mm) inlet to attach an air compressor; The oil spray gun operates with 1-HP or large air compressor delivering 3.0 Cubic Feet per Minute at 90 Pounds per Square Inch offering maximum flow for easy clean up
- EASY CLEANING: The suction feed style gun uses air pressure to spray substances from an attached tank (tank not included); This powerful engine cleaning gun is lightweight, easy to maneuver, reaches deep into engine bays, and fits well in hand; A 1/4-inch (6.4 mm) air inlet offers maximum flow for easy clean up and blowing off heavy shavings and chips to messy gutters; Always remember to wear protective equipment such as safety goggles when using air pressure sprayer
- VERSATILE: Use this air pressure washer shop air gun with compressed air and water, soaps, and other solvent cleaners to clean heavier soiled surfaces and remove unwanted messes in your engine bay, workshop, gutters or deck; Or, use this oil spray gun with kerosene, oils, and other solutions for a variety of projects; Solvent gun not designed for use with paint