We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- 2 AWG cable. Please refer to the photo gallery for a technical specification chart (amperage, voltage, stranding, insulation and copper thickness, etc.)
- High grade EPDM insulation jacket: Resistant to tears, cuts, abrasion, water moisture, and oil based solvents
- High stranding cable count combined with EPDM insulation results in a very flexible cable
- Rated up to 600 volts, -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F). Pure copper cable. Copper cable is fully annealed per ASTM standards
- Made in the USA. Complies with SAE J1127. IEC and RoHS compliant